All 37 art Reviews

Necromancer Plushie Necromancer Plushie

This isn't complete.

WHERE ARE THE FLAMING SKELETONS!?

Only messin' with ya. Those would be great but you truly deserve a whoppin' ten for this sexy outcome. Thank you for pleasing my eyes.

Caterpie Used SHOTGUN! Caterpie Used SHOTGUN!

It never occurred to me why they didn't allow guns

Like, I remember an episode being banned because Ash gets a gun pointed at him.
Nice lighting effects man you've improved even moar!

foxypanda69 responds:

hey thanks bro. my lighting has indubitably improved. now im going for the lighting with texture appearence as soon as i find time :3

Round the Corner... Round the Corner...

Better

This is actually a lot better than one of the other ones I have seen.

The curvy style has culture but try your best not to abuse it. I support your progress and hope that your work increases in detail.

Pre-Order Incentives. Pre-Order Incentives.

It looks like..

he's shooting human excrement out of a cannon mounted from his head. And from the looks of it, he might get a tumor in his head if he utilizes it for too long of a time period.

And his mouth, is there poop there too?

As this being a completely serious but rather cheesy comment (no pun's intended), I would suggest that you at least finish it and then do a bit of lighting detail. I honestly don't know what is going on and am trying my best to just look at the drawing rather than what its projecting. If you re-post a better one, I will give a better score.

New World Order New World Order

You've got it down, brother.

Some people are being severely immature for not understanding that this is simply art. Me? I'm not a politics man myself however I do appreciate what I have seen on my screen today! It seems this style has become a lot more rare these days and I give you a surplus of credit for not taking the easy way out and just making a manga picture.

ROBO-BROTHER ROBO-BROTHER

Lollll.

Just noticed the bucket of chicken, and I LOVE the way it rhymes...ahh 10 :)

ImpendingRiot responds:

D.A.D. 2000 D.A.D. 2000

If this picture was a woman

I would totally do it.

Fire Woman Fire Woman

Wow..

I really love staring at this thing...

antiandy responds:

Thanks Pixel...glad to see you.

Straight Awestruck Straight Awestruck

Good Job

I've always been a big fan of Zelda and I gotta say that temple was harder than a mountains erect penis. It's good to see that other people found it just as ridiculous as I did.

Nazi Zombies for GameBoy Nazi Zombies for GameBoy

Time well spent

You know I never noticed that Gameboy only had four shades. I guess thats what made it special.

foxypanda69 responds: